Alicia J. Corley
Alicia Corley’s practice areas are employment law, government entity liability, law enforcement excessive force defense, automobile liability and general defense litigation.
Alicia has been a member of the Louisiana Bar since 2003 and the Alabama Bar since 2007.
Mrs. Corley is admitted to practice in all state courts of Alabama and Louisiana, the United States District Court, Southern and Northern Districts of Alabama, the United States District Court, Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana, the United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
She is a member of the Alabama Defense Lawyers Association, the Defense Research Institute and Mobile Bar Association Women's Lawyers.
Alicia is the Chapter Adviser for the Theta Delta Chapter of Phi Mu Fraternity at Spring Hill College and is a member of the Junior League of Mobile.
Alicia was born in Metairie, LA. and is married to Robert Corley and has one child, Liam.
Area of practice- Expertise, Where it Counts
- Birthplace: Metairie, Louisiana
- Law School: Louisiana State University, J.D.
- Biography: Moot Court Board
- Admitted: 2003, Louisiana, U.S. District Court, Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana and U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit; 2007, Alabama, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama, U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- Member: Louisiana State Bar Association; Alabama State Bar; Mobile Bar Association